Re: [FWDLK] Exhasut help needed again.

I have a manifold if you need it-- where you at?
Welding cast iron is a bit tricky, a lost art, and probably not worth it
even if you can find someone with the skills.
The makers of POR15 make a product called fireseal for this that REALLY
works if directions are followed-- I've used it to seal quite a large
hole.
I think they're page is www.por15.com but I'm not sure.

Brian