[FWDLK] My quest for a poly 318 for our 61 Fury

[FWDLK] My quest for a poly 318 for our 61 Fury

I'd like to thank all of those out there who responded to my need for an engine
for the "Jupiter II".  I called Murray Park up last night to find out where the
guy with the 318 short blocks was, and Murray offered me a 1961 361 in
excellent running condition.  So, right now the plan is to use that instead of
the 318. (the "plan", since Murray has to confirm that the engine doesn't make
strange noises or spew oil)

Given that the 361 is good I will have a few 318 parts for sale:

Brand new dual exhaust system, in boxes.  I paid $250 for it, but I'll be
willing to sell for much less.  Any offers?

Valve cover and exhaust manifold gaskets (Car Quest).  $12 will get these,
shipping included.

I also have the old engine which is pretty much apart if someone nees any small
parts.  Each part comes liberally precoated with oily, gritty, nasty "gunk" to
keep it from rusting.....

Thanks again folks,

Bruce Clough