[FWDLK] Last Exhaust question

Well, my dad had a guy weld the exhaust manifold. We'll see if it holds,
the welder says it will, but I doubt it.. if it doesn't I'll either get
another one or try a product from POR.

anyway, I'm ready to put it back together.
Do I put any kind of sealer on the gaskets between the intake/exhaust
and the block.
And what about the gasket between the intake and exhaust manifolds.

I was planning on putting the copper color sealer on the bolock to
manifold gaskets.

thanks,
Nick