[FWDLK] '57 Windsor Fuel Pump

Hello, Everyone!

I just picked up a '57 Windsor 2DR HT with a 354 Spitfire(?) engine.  I
don't know much about it, but from what I understand, it is the same
block as a 354 hemi w/o hemi heads.  Anyway, the fuel pump is bad, and
the catalog at NAPA doesn't have a listing for it, and I was wondering
if anyone on the list may know where I can locate one.  Any help would
be appreciated.  Also, if anyone has any info on that engine, I would
appreciate it!

Thanks!

Eric Skowron

'56 Imperial 2DR HT (for sale)
'56 Chrysler New Yorker 4 Door Sedan
'57 Chrysler Windsor 2DR HT
'59 Dodge Coronet 2DR HT
'59 Custom Royal Lancer 2DR HT (for sale)
'68 Dodge Polara Convertible
'68 Dodge Monaco 500 Sport Coupe (for sale)
'74 Olds Omega (I know, I know.  It was a gift!)
'79 Chrysler New Yorker