Re: [FWDLK] Dave's change to list responses

Re: [FWDLK] Dave's change to list responses

I agree with Harry completely.
While I might not be interested in such things as how to get the rear
drums off, or how a 12 volt horn relay works, at this point in time, it
is still interesting to read, and when the time comes when I am tackling
such a job on my own car, the information shared by the List will
already be in my head, and therefore easier to perform such tasks.
I too have learned a lot in the past few months.
If people don't want to read an answer, then don't read it. Delete it.
What is so hard about that?
And let the rest of us stupid types who don't have all the answers-have
them.
Don't let the minority spoil it for the majority.
Just my 2 clams worth.
Glenn,
New Zealand.