[FWDLK] Hershey

Hi all,
  Any body going to Hershey next week?  It runs from Oct 6 or 7 to Oct
11.  This will be my first time there and am going to be at the White
field WBP 20 - 21.  My friend has had these spaces forever and asked if I
wanted to go.  So who can turn down an invite like that.?
   Also I'm leaving for Oklahoma City the following week to visit our
Daughter, son in law and the grand kids.  The Chickasha Swap Meet will be
on Oct 16 - 18.  I plan to take my 11 year old grandson to this again.
We did it 2 years ago.  Just him and I and had a real great time.  I
think it is fun to take a young guy like him and teach him how to respect
the old cars and help him learn some history from this hobby.  We will
just be walking around there and looking for things for the 55 Plymouth.
Last time I found a couple of outside door handles and a few other
things.  Any body in the area of OKC or Chickasha, let me know and I
might be able to look you up.  We will be there for about a week.  Any
body going to Hershey in need of anything I have, let me know and I'll
see if I have it and will bring it to Hershey.
   Also my $.02.  The list is great.  I just feel that the people on the
list are good people looking for info and trying to communicate with each
other in this hobby.  Even tho I haven't met most of you I feel I know
you as we would exchange comments.  I don't like the bashing that goes
around from time to time and especially the unnecessary cussing that
takes place.  I believe that there are ladies and young people on this
list and I know as I read the messages form time to time, my wife will
stand to my side and read them along with me.  I don't think that these
ladies and young people need to read this on the List.  They hear it
enough else where.  Maybe some non suggestive blank spots if a person
can't find another adjective to replace a swear word with.  Enough.
Thanks for listening
Jack Johnson
55 Plymouth Belvedere 2 Dr Cl Cp

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]