Re: [FWDLK] Old PCV valves

Lars Larson 56 Plymouth wrote:
Ah that apparently strange setup is, if I remember right, a Johansen valve
(system).
It was used on some military and commercial applications and was actually a
somewhat primative PCV  system.
Have considered doing it to my two oldies just to minimize pollution due to
crankcase fumes but just aint got a round 2 it.
A  friend with mopar dealership experience and also military did not recall
the name but thats what it are.
L.
Sometime in the last 15 years there was an article about this early PCV set up and how to do it  and what the MoPar part numbers are, etc. in either the WPC News or the Plymouth Bulletin. Given some time, I could find it...
    Ed