[FWDLK] Mitchell Motor Parts

Hi all,
    First time I have written the group.  I have been restoring cars for
about 10 years now.  Most of them  have been of muscle vintage
(1965-1973).  Almost all of them Chargers (Thus the name.)  I have just
gotten interested in the Forward Look cars.  I fell in love with a 1960
Saratoga, turquoise with a matching interior.  383-two barrel car.  It
was definitely not for sale.  But to the subject, let me pass on a word
about Mitchell Motor Parts.  When I first got into restorations I
learned this the hard way.  If you want something from them, buy it off
the truck at a major show and only if you can find it NO WHERE ELSE.
His prices aren't too out of kilter, try pricing the "I" shaped piece in
the center of a 69 Charger's grille some time.  NOS is at least $500.
But that's another topic.  I will have a Forward Look car soon enough,
and I'm sure I will be writing a whole lot more.  Thanks for reading.

Chargin'Charles--->>>
cpollock@xxxxxxxx