[FWDLK] Ball and Cross U joint boots

Happned to look yesterday at a little DIY book for early Plymouths and it
showed in detail the overhaul/repacking of the U joints.  Other than the
leather boot, there are TWO neoprene types. One with a square type shoulder,
one with sloped.  IT specifically said the sloped shoulder one is the only
one able to be snaked thru the large housing onto the cross assembly without
taking everything apart.
So how does one tell all you fine readers, via the internet, which is which,
if they are eyeballing it in the parts store or swap meet????
Ah me.  at least U no that there are two types....  and which of the two is
being sold where???   Ah me again.
Gotta keep reminding ourselves all this is FUN....?????
Finally got all the grease off.
L.
PS- remember this marvel of Chrysler engineering had been used since 1928 and
still in use even with Hemi Power and Torsion bars!!!!!!!  So there is/are
lots of spares and info around.  Also check your MoToRs manual.