[FWDLK] 55 and 56 Plymouth Literature

>can any tell me about all the sale literature about the 55 and 56 plymouths?
>I have only found 1 55 line up and 1 56 line up sale literature...
>really looking for a fury one..

I've been hunting down Forward Look era literature for about ten years.
Here's a list of items from my collection that may be helpful to you. The
numbers that follow some pieces are the form numbers that were used for
ordering literature from Chrysler Corp. You can usually find them on the
back or inside back page. These numbers help differentiate the different
pieces when you're buying from literature dealers over the phone or by
mail-order. (After all, a '56 Plymouth brochure can describe a few
different pieces.)

'56 Fury:
2-page letter dated January 10th, 1956 to all Plymouth dealers announcing
the introduction of the Fury.
Small part color folder announcing the Fury.
Part color folder "Plymouth smashes two U.S. stock car records."
There's also probably a press release or press kit.

'56 Plymouth Literature:
Presige color catalog #PA-1966
Color folder #PA-1969
Wagons color folder #PA-1970
Color newspaper roto "Announcing All-new aerodynamic Plymouth '56"
Non-color sheet "Plymouthmatic steering wheel watch"
Non-color sheet "Delivered prices, models, options & packages"
Part color folder "Plymouth best value"
Advertising proof from N.W. Ayer Ad Agency
Non-color sheet "Auto Age magazine comparison"
Part color catalog "Special Taxicab"
Non-color sheet "Taxicab specifications"
Non-color sheet "Plymouth sales viewer order form"
Color sheet "Lido spare wheel carrier"
Color folder "Power features"
Color sheet "Park Avenue Custom Continental kit"
Non-color folder "Science & Mechanics magazine article reprint"
Color folder "Cash in now!" mailer
Color folder "5 Big Reasons..." mailer
Part color folder "Service tips" mailer
Part color folder "Highway Hi-Fi record player"
Part color folder "Special invitation..."
Part color folder "Safety"
Part color folder "You can win $50,000"
Part color folder "Aerodynamic Price List"
Part color catalog "A closer look at the '56 Ford"
Salesman's part color catalog "The Aerodynamic Plymouth for '56"
Matchbook "Aerodynamic Styled '56 Plymouth"
Ross Roy Data Book
Non-color folder "Plymouth turbine car"

'55 Plymouth Literature:
Presitige color catalog #PA-1620
Color folder #PA-1622
Color catalog #PA-1636
Salesman's part color catalog "Here's why it's Plymouth for '55"
Part color folder "Accessories" #PA-1666
Color folder "Engines" #PA-1653
Part color folder "Power features" PA-1654
Part color catalog "Taxicabs"
Color folder "Airtemp"
Small color cut-out "Belvedere sport coupe"
Part color folder "Service station mailer"
Part color catalog "Tech tells service men what's new"
Part color catalog "A visit to the Plymouth Plant"
Color catalog "Plymouth Proves It!"
Non-color sheet "Sportsation Rear Grille"
Part color sheet "3 tone or 2 tone Lancer style kit"
Part colr sheet "Tutone Kit"
Non-color sheet and letter "Memphian Ambulance"
Color sheet "Cosmopolitan spare wheel kit"
Press Kit
Ross Roy Data Book

In addition I have three '55 and four '56 Plymouth postcards.

The Plymouth brand tends to have to more literature the than other Chrysler
products. Probably because it was the high volume "bread & butter" for the
company.

If you can find them, there would also be Color & Upholstery showroom
albums, Auto Show Press Kits, press preview catalogs, dealership
announcement kits, Service Bulletins, Forward Look jewelry, banners,
posters and tons of other showroom promotion stuff.

Time to go to bed...

Regards,

Brett Snyder