Re: [FWDLK] Webring(s)

> I am glad to see 6 sites jump onto the Forward Look Webring relatively
> quick.... but I know there has to be a lot more websites than that!!

I tried to join, but when the site redirected me to another site to
get it registered, it could never connect.  I tried for a couple of
days, but it never seemed to work.  Is or was there a problem with
the server?  Should I just try again until it goes through?

-Shannon

Shannon White                        Waco, TX
             MoProud of my Mopars!
        '60 and '61 Chrysler Windsors
                swhite@xxxxxxxx
        http://waco.tstc.edu/~swhite