[FWDLK] Harold LeMay

For those of you within driving [or flying] distance of Tacoma, WA, a reminder that tomorrow 8/28 is the annual Harold LeMay car show.  He is the local garbage collector who has somewhere in excess of 4,000 restored cars and many more unrestored.  Once a year he opens his farm, and a private girl's school that he bought, to the public to see his cars.  The cars include everything from a Duesenburg to F----'s and Ch---'s, and a fair amount of MoPars.  He has a Dual Ghia that belonged to Peter Lawford.  We'll take the digital camera and have some pix available.  If you're going, just look up LeMay in the business listing of the phone book and go there; his farm is within a few blocks and you'll see the crowds.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth, '73Duster, Washougal, WA

P.S.-- My '55 is now painted!!!  Looks pretty good.  Will need to be buffed and sanded out but I should have it back next week.  Gary Goers' rubber order arrived today, how'd he know to have such good timing?  Everything was neatly packaged and marked.  Thanx Gary!!!