[FWDLK] I'm back

To all
   Our computor has been down for about 3-4 weeks.
  Thanks for all the input on the DOT 5 silicone brake fluid and I now
am going to go thru more than 300 E-mails so if you have had questions
concerning parts or anything, I will get to you as I go thru the mail.
  My son and I took the 55 Plymouth on a small trip today to Hamburg, NY
to a swap meet.  It wasn't too big as it is faltering.  but we enjoyed
the ride and the brakes worked just fine.
Thanks again
Jack Johnson 55 Plymouth Belvedere