[FWDLK] Kroil

For all of you who rave about Kroil penetrating oil on this
list, I received a flyer in the mail offering the new king-size
13 oz. aerosol Aerokroil at a 2-for-1 special of $10 including
shipping.  Or a case of 12 cans for $63 plus shipping.

I've been reading their literature and thought it almost
too-good-to-be-true, but at this price I have ordered the 2-can
special.

Their 800 phone # for orders is
800-311-3374

I could not find this offer at their web site today, so it may
be a flyer sale only.

Wayne Graefen