[FWDLK] Stuck Engine

Hi All

Well, guys let me put my 2 cents in about what to use to free up an engine. I
know this subject has been beaten up.
I bought a 348 cu in Chevy engine that had been out in the rain and was
locked up as much as I had ever seen so I asked my dad what to do. To make a
long story short I used kerosene and automatic trans fluid mixed 50/50. After
2 weeks it turned over by putting a small pry bar in the started ring.
 Just another home remedy.

Mackey