[FWDLK] Saggy Front Springs?

------ =_NextPart_001_01BEFBB6.21722160

I have a suspicion that the right-front coil spring on my '55 Belvedere is
not quite up to snuff.  When the car is parked on level ground, it leans
toward that side.  For a long time I've suspected something's awry, but more
recently it's become more obvious to me (and yes, the right-front tire has
sufficient air pressure, but it does have an inner tube due to an
out-of-round valve stem hole).

Is the culprit a "saggy spring?"  If so, does anyone have a lead for where
to obtain a new pair of springs (besides Bernbaum)?

- Jason Rogers

------ =_NextPart_001_01BEFBB6.21722160

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.0.1460.9">
<TITLE>Saggy Front Springs?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I have a suspicion that the right-front coil spring =
on my '55 Belvedere is not quite up to snuff.&nbsp; When the car is =
parked on level ground, it leans toward that side.&nbsp; For a long =
time I've suspected something's awry, but more recently it's become =
more obvious to me (and yes, the right-front tire has sufficient air =
pressure, but it does have an inner tube due to an out-of-round valve =
stem hole).</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Is the culprit a &quot;saggy spring?&quot;&nbsp; If =
so, does anyone have a lead for where to obtain a new pair of springs =
(besides Bernbaum)?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>- Jason Rogers</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>