[FWDLK] Question for 60 Adventurer owners?

[FWDLK] Question for 60 Adventurer owners?

I have a 60 Desoto Adventurer 2dr. I was working on the wiring of the car today and ran across something I just can't figure out. There is a small red warning light located on the dash panel between the radio and the cig. lighter, it is about 1/4 inch in diameter. The light has a green wire running from it that goes no where. I hooked power to the light and it comes on, but I have no idea what the light is supposed to be for. I have the shop manual for the car and it does not list it in the wiring diagram. I also have a 60 Desoto Fireflight parts car and it does not have this little red light. Do any of you have any idea what this light is for? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Larry Haga
60 Desoto Adventurer
60 Desoto Fireflight