[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth Literature

Hello FLers (especially 58 Plymouth fans) -

I compiled a list of all my 58 Plymouth Factory, Dealer and Advertising
literature onto an Excel spreadsheet. All additions are welcome, as I can't
vouch for the
completeness of my collection.  I deliberately left out any third party
stuff (Christine pix, Motor Trend articles, etc.).  I  sent a copy of the
spreadsheet to Dave to post on the website, but if anyone is interested in
obtaining a copy of the spreadsheet, email me privately.

Ron