[FWDLK] Floyds path

Last night I checked a website with the latest computer model of the
hurricane's path. This puppy is staying inland and is expected to drift all
the way up to Lake Ontario. No idea on what strength it will be, but with
the sheer size of this storm, I think it will be more than rain. In fact,
this storm is taking the same path Hurricane Hazel did in 1954 (it only had
110mph winds). Hazel crossed Lake Ontario and slammed Toronto, killing 87
people. This storm may affect more of us than we think.
Time will tell
            Todd