[FWDLK] John Rosen / Junkyard Johnny / Imperialist

[FWDLK] John Rosen / Junkyard Johnny / Imperialist

Guys,

I have never dealt with this man and so this warning is based entirely upon
what others have told me.

I used to be on the Imperial Mailing List and John came up as a subject from
time to time.  I don't recall a single good word written about the fellow.
'Crook' is a noun that featured, and 'crazy' was a popular adjective.
Apparently he likes to abuse people
orally.  When one individual expressed an interest in visiting the 'Imperial
Palace', another list member volunteered to accompany him as bodyguard.

Alot of people also seem to have been mistreated in dealing with this man.

John wrote a letter to the president of our local club in which he
threatened to 'get him'.  I noticed that he wrote about himself in the first
person which was rather odd!  I don't know if 'get' meant to kill him.  Now
our president keeps a 'Rosen File' of all the crooked things he has heard
that John has done.

Another friend told me that John keeps (or kept) chickens in his house which
really is bizarre!  Oh well, I guess it takes all kinds.

I have never met or talked to him but enough honest men have warned me that
I would not conduct any business with him.

Best wishes, Richard.