Re: [FWDLK] Fw: Power pack engine in 55 Chrysler Windsor

Re: [FWDLK] Fw: Power pack engine in 55 Chrysler Windsor

Terry,

The 55-56 MoPar parts book shows 2126S is the 4bbl used on C68, C69 and C70
w/Powerflite.  No power pack is shown for the C67.  What you have is probably
just an intake and carb that was swapped from a 331 hemi.  What is the
casting number on the intake?

Robert Bishop