[FWDLK] Lost Fury's

Hi All
Just read Dave's post and I would be real interested if the fury was for sale. I have been tracking one myself, the story was that some guy bought it in Florida about 10 or more years ago and then didn't know how to get it home so finally he just drove it all the way to Ontario, Canada and parked it in the garage, where it has been ever since. Last week I spoke to someone who knows him and he told me it was a 58 with 2x4's, all original and looks and runs great, but it is just sitting in the garage. I now have a name and phone number and the town where it is, so my next move is to make contact and try to get a look at it. If it is a real Fury, my next move will be to try and buy it. I will updated everyone when I have more info.
Next Item.
Someone told me there was a restored 61 Fury conv. for sale in this months Hemmings and the car was going to be at Hershey, does anyone have Hemmings and could look this up and give me the phone number, or perhaps does anyone know the car, I assume it is in the Pa. area.

Dieter