[FWDLK] Surprise:

Guys n Gals,

Today a big surprise came in the mail.... No it wasn't a bill, that is no
surprise! You see I subsribe to "Autoweek" magazine, and while looking
thru the pages rather quickly I happened to come to the 25th page and I
COULDN"T believe my eyes!

What is this? I asked! Is this my old?.... No way! Can't be! No it wasn't
it, but I thought for just one moment that it was, my old Fury, there in
the pages of "Autoweek" magazine.

It happens to be a fellow not on our list by the way who lives in PA.

For those of you who read this magazine, you know that they have a
Classic car in the magazine about every month, and low-and-behold this
months issue was a 1960 Plymouth Fury 4drht. And the picture was in B/W,
and I'll be dog-goned if it didn't look just like my old Fury 4-door.

The article goes on to tell a bit about the owner and the usual
complements about the car and so forth...it's a good read for those of us
who care about the '60 Plymouth Fury like I do. But it was one of the
biggest surprises in my life to see it in "Autoweek"

For those who don't or can't get this magazine, and would like to read
it, let me know, I might be able to e-mail you a copy of the article.

Be Happy and Enjoy Life. And may God Bless you all!!

David VH... 60 Plymouth...

www.freeyellow.com/members8/1960plymouth