Re: [FWDLK] Storage suggestions

My 61 chrysler newport has been stored outside since my dad bought it in
65. for the last ten years it has not been driven at all in the winter.
What we do to store it is disconnect the battery and put fuel stabilizer
(and drygas-we live in new england) in the tank. In the spring, we
reconnect the battery and turn the key. You can't keep a mopar down.
~ Dave "Mopar or nocar" Gedraitis
61 chrysler newport
67 kaiser m-715 "the beast"