[FWDLK] A Novelty

I think the ones responsible for writting this thought we needed more help
than the original 10. hope you enjoy as much as I have.

                      The Commandments of  The Car Collector

1. Thou Shalt not worship any other hobby more than the hobby of the
automobile.

2. Thou shalt not use ye cars name in vain or in any other disrespectful form.

3. Thou shalt not store thy cars out of doors, except for thy wife's modern
iron.

4. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors car, nor his garage, nor his battery
charger.

5. Thou shalt not love his car more than thy wife and children. Maybe as
much, but not more than.

6. Thou shalt not read Hemming's Motor News on company time, Ye may lose
thy job and not have funds available for the next restoration.

7. Thou shalt not despise the rides of others, all types, makes, and models
should have some degree of  respect.

8. Thou shalt not allow thy sons and daughters to get married during the
holy day's of Hershey, Greenfeild or any other swap meet or rod run, unless
however, their honeymoon is spent there to carry the treasures you find.

9. Thou shat not tell thy spouse the entire cost of thy latest restoration,
atleast not all at one time. This protects her health (and possibly yours).

10. Thou shalt not promise thy wife an addition to the house and then use
it to store car parts and never finish it.

11. Thou shalt not deceive thy wife into thinking that thee is taking her
for a romantic drive when , indeed, thou art going to look at yet another car.

12. Thou shalt not buy thee wife a new floor jack for Christmas.

Jim Dooley
57-58's furys, plaza's, Bele conv.