[FWDLK] Misc. ?s

I have a couple of miscellaneaus questions.
First, I have a 57 Dodge D500.
First ?: Where can I get a filter for my power steering pump?  My pump is
moaning quite loudly and after draining the fluid, I noticed the filter was
missing!  It quieted down for about a week after changing the fluid,  but it
is now louder than ever.

Also, Where can I find out about original interior colors?  I have greenish
gold vinyl with black cloth, which I believe is original.  But, all my carpet
is missing.  How do I find out what color that was (green (what shade?) or
black)?
And where can I find new seat covers in original colors ?  My seats are
completely shot (I'm sitting on blankets and the springs are poking through!)
and I was thinking of getting cheap JC Whitney covers until I can get them
done right.  However, It may be more economical to get them done right THE
FIRST TIME, if I can find covers for them in the original colors and cloth.
Thanks for any help.
Tom