Re: [FWDLK]

Phil Patterson writes: This is from my 70 edition of motors, but all big
block mopars should be the same on this, they are from 64-70 for sure.
Cylinder head bolts-70 lbs. Intake bolts 65 and older-45 lbs.
Tightening pattern:

                                          13
5                              3                           11

                         17
9                             1
7                           15

                                  16                12
8                      4       2                   6
10                 14
Hope this helps!