[FWDLK] cars for sale

List members,
Just returned from the Portland swap meet and thought I'd pass on a couple of
finds:
'61 300G, the usual p/s, p/b, cross ram, nice red paint, nice light brown
interior, turn the key and go. $14995 in Oregon at 503-341-1860.
'56 Belvedere four door HARDTOP, 318 [that's what his ad stated], automatic,
seems to be complete, daily driver, but needs some work. 360-441-6847
'57 DeSoto parts. 253-272-2410 in Western WA.