Re: [FWDLK] another tip(Bleeding Brakes)

Re: [FWDLK] another tip(Bleeding Brakes)

10-18-99

Dear Richard,

        Might I suggest a small investment in a "Mighty-Vac" vacuum pump/brake
bleeder kit. The tool sells for about $40.00, and it literally turns
brake bleeding into a one man job. Granted my idea does require a
monetary outlay, but it's one that's well worth the cost involved.

                                        Ben Deutschman