[FWDLK] Beware of Phoenix Graphix

For those of you considering buying decals/graphics packages from Phoenix
Graphics, DON'T!   I had a very bad experience with them, and hope to proect
others from making the same mistake.

I called asking about a decal for my 1959 Dodge Coronet.  The salespeson
convinced me to buy the complete package for $70+, since it had 'every decal
and sticker that came on the car new."  This included the air and oil  filter
stickers for my 326 Red Ram V-8.  I was very specific about the car, engine,
and equipment, and asked about the air cleaner decal in particular.  I ws
again assured that the kit had everything in it.

When the package arrrived, I was very unhappy.  Not only was there no air
cleaner sticker at all, but the oil filler decal was the wrong one, and the
handful of small decals I got was hardly worth $70.  I called back to
complain, and was told that they had NEVER had an air filter decal for the
Red Ram, and made no apology or excuse for the salesman's lie.  I told them I
wanted to return the set for a full refeund, and they reluctantly agreed.
However, when I got my refund statement, they had charged me shipping,
handling, AND a restocking fee!   Furhter complaints met deaf ears, and I
have written Hemmings, Corp, and others about the shoddy business practices.

Deal with them at your own risk!