[FWDLK] 1962-65 Mopars

I agree with what Dave Stragand and some others are saying.

Without question the Forwardlook cars from Chrysler corporation
have always been defined as 1955-1961 vehicles.  That is based
on their commonality of styling themes.  It is what the public
has always known and it is how your cars are identified when
they are in the public eye.

To dilute the intent of this group with 1962-1964 or '65 cars
would be too loose its identity.

Not that owners of '62-65 cars would not be welcome.  They are
welcome, and have always been welcome.  Just as we are welcome
to join the '62-65 site Dave mentions to look for mechanical or
electrical interchanges to our '61 and earlier cars.

Let's maintain our identity folks, or, as mentioned, just become
"another" site on the web ring.

Wayne Graefen