[FWDLK] finless cousins....is it dead yet?

[FWDLK] finless cousins....is it dead yet?

Does anyone else on the list agree that this dead horse has been trampled
just a bit too much by now???  Live and let live, and if someone talks about
any kind of car, oh well.

Unless it's a Ford, then we'll have to take 'em out back and shoot 'em.

But c'mon, methinks this issue has been covered from front to back and then
again several times by now. . .

Mark   mjh