[FWDLK] Pics of 58 Ply. Silver Special for sale

[FWDLK] Pics of 58 Ply. Silver Special for sale

These are some pics. of the 1958 Plymouth I have for sale. The car is a
Savoy with special trim that was only put on 1958 of these cars.It sold for
$1958.00 in the spring of 58. It has a V-8 with Powerflite tranny. Very
solid car for being in Wisconsin. The car ran a few years ago and does need
some brake work. Compared to some of the Plymouths we have restored this is
in wonderful shape. Please e-mail me with any further questions. Asking
$2750.00, delivery is available for a fee. Thanks Paul