Re: [FWDLK] Opinions on Gary Goers

All
Gary Goers and his staff are probably the only people I know that will go out
of there way to get an order correct.  They will call you if they can't
figure out something in the order.  I've only had super experiences with
them.  I would recommend them to anybody who needs Mopar parts.
John Paxos
'57 Fury