Re: [FWDLK] Old Friend Found

John,

Go for it!!!   You can always sell it later if it does turn out to be
a mistake.  I once sold a '60 Plymouth Fury conv.  and I regretted
selling it.  I looked for a replacement for TEN years before I finally
found another one.  It wasn't the exact same car, but it was the same
color combination and in much better shape.  I would never sell it
now.  Just keep in mind how difficult it would be to find another one
that you liked as much as you like this one.  The bonus also is that
you already know the car.   Yes,  buy it!      Nick Nichols