[FWDLK] 56 Dodge LaFemme D500

Seeing Tony Lindsey's 55 LaFemme in eBay was a shock.  He was one of he
reasons I bought my LaFemme many years ago.  His Collectible Automobile
article provided all the substantiation of the car's history that I was
looking for.  I hope Tony gets a price that compensates him for all the
promotion he provided for the car, the LaFemme model, and the enthusiasm he
has contributed.  And good luck with his Imperial.

Just wanted to share my car with you all.  You can view a pic of mine at:

http://www.ultranet.ca/bhughes/LaFemme.jpg

And, yes, it does have a factory D500 hemi!  Now that was my kind of woman!
AND it makes my car a one-of-a-kind.  I have never seen any reference to a
second 56 LaFemme D500.

P.S. to Dave Stragand, please put this URL in the Forward Look members
list.  TIA

Cheer
Bill Hughes
Vancouver, B.C.