[FWDLK] Where are they

In Article <02bb01bf2861$5ebc4a00$ad0f44d8@dhballar1>
<64caddy@FUSE.NET> (INTERNET) wrote:

> I've been looking through every auto trader type magazine and everythi
>  that I can think of. Is finding a 60 dodge or 60-61 chrysler 4d hardtop
> an next to impossible? I'm starting to wonder if I should let the car
> w go.

No, not impossible. They are in Sweden.. Looks like every fine Mopars are
ended up to Sweden sooner or later..   Including letter-series 300s and
Adventurers.

Couple of years ago there was a gorgeous '60 Dodge Polara Convertible in
Finland. Sold for $10,000 to Sweden. Finns didn't want it, it was for sale
a long time. My friend's old '60 NYer is now in Sweden and so on..

Also looks like Scandinavian numerous old car magazines feature lot more
Forward Look Mopars than U.S. car magazines. Almost every other issue have
a finned Mopar article.. And this trend has continued for last 20 years.

                                 M, Finn
                                 '61 DeSoto 2Dr (it's still here;-)