Re: [FWDLK] Chrysler Part Numbers

Excellent tip, Ed! I didn't really actually realize what was going on until you
pointed it out. Mopars tends to have a lot of things about them that confuse
both experienced and non-experienced alike. One question though, where does
someone get these books? Is this something that would be in a Hollanders manual
or only in factory manuals? This information can be priceless in the right
circumstances and would be a good thing to have. Anyway, thanks for the info!
Phil Patterson