---------------------- Forwarded by Chris J Suminski/CFC/Chrysler on 11/22/99
05:12 PM ---------------------------

Chris J Suminski
11/22/99 04:49 PM

To:   L-FORWARDLOOK@LISTS.PSU.EDU.
cc:

Subject:  55 Imperial for sale

 1955 Chrysler Imperial, 331 C.I.D. HEMI, automatic transmission (lever on
 dash), runs and drives nice!
 Full power options including rare factory wire wheels with spinner caps,
 odometer has 93,000 original miles but engine was overhauled 20K ago.
 White paint with light blue interior

 $4,800     ask for Ted McGreger at (810)790-5727 or page toll free at
 800-520-8075