Re: [FWDLK] Danbury Mint

Leon,
        I am in the process of building a website.  I will be changing things
as I get the time.  I have ideas, but I am not a computer whiz. Will be
posting photos of my car as it progresses.  Not much there yet, but
there is one photo of my 59 before I started on it.  Go to
WWW.Geocities.com/steamymeadowmuffin    What else would a farmer use for
his URL (at least that is what my kid tells me it's called)
        John in WI

let's see YOUR pictures gang....Its