[FWDLK] Trim Question - '60 Fury

Hi All,
    Went out this morning to find the cover blown off the Fury (those fins
don't help a universal cover fit much).  All the trim is missing from around
the side windows, and there is a sizeable gap.  I think I know where there is
a '59 Fury... my question is, what car lines and years will fit the '60 2dr
ht?
    I've decided not to take her to storage, at least until I can get her
weather-tight.

    Any ideas?  Better yet, anybody got some extra trim they'd like to sell?
Like I said before, bent, dull, and twisted are better than none at all....

Steve Charette