[FWDLK] 59 washer unit

Hi all,
        Well, my pockets were not deep enough for the NOS washer unit on Ebay
this past week.  It ended at better than $180.   I hope it was a much
wealthier Forward Look member that got them.  I have windshield washers
on the car I am rebuilding, but the Jiffy bag has a small hole in the
back, and I already have a NOS washer pump and wiring.  I guess I will
just patch it and clean it up as best I can.  At least I have the
original one.
        This weekend, my boy and I stripped a 56 Plymouth convertible of what
little it had left to offer.  A lucky Forward Look member is getting
those parts.  Hard to come by conv. parts, some trim and brake parts.
They are crossing the border to the Great White North, except it mostly
rains there, as it is on the West coast.  The weather here was perfect
for junkyarding on Saturday.
        Would anyone on this list be interested in, or know someone who may
need 51-53(?) Ford convertible roof parts?  There is what seems to be
the complete roof assembly on it and a 50-52(?) Pontiac convertible.
WHOA! I think I just heard a slug whistle past my ears!
They have got to be hard to come by. Maybe I should buy them and Ebay
them out.
        Thanks to those sending the nice, and some critical, comments on my
website!  I appreciate them, and can learn from them.  I also enjoyed
the comments about the "Beav."

Have a great week,  John in WI

ps: I'm really looking forward to the calendar Dave!