From: Brian Carpenter <fatty@SIHOPE.COM>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@LISTS1.PSU.EDU
Subject: [FWDLK] looking for a58 fury
Date: Wednesday, December 08, 1999 2:26 PM

Hello all,
As many of you know I am new to this list and just as new to the subject
matter.  I am just wondering what kind of price I can expect to pay on a 58
Fury project car.  I have about $1200 set aside at the moment.  Is this
anywhere near enough?  This would be my first project so it would be nice if
it was in reasonably good shape.  I don't have tons of disposable income to
dump into a restoration project.  If anybody hears of anyone trying to get
rid of one of these beauties please let me know.  Any help appreciated.

-Brian Carpenter
Minneapolis, MN
fatty@sihope.com