[FWDLK] Single step urethane with hardner says it all.

[FWDLK] Single step urethane with hardner says it all.

THE ONLY WAY TO FLY.
Original look Durable as Hell.
On 7 yrs and I did not wax for the first 3 it was so good.
Barely will chip, etc etc etc
One step with hardner.
No way does one want an old enamel, it oxidizes and is forever
a major maintenance problem.  Even worse than nitrocellulose
lacquer that at least U can rub out decently.
Single step urethane with hardner.
Check a truck shop of your 'auto' body shop is reluctant.

Lars