[FWDLK] Carburetors

I am building a dual quad set-up for my '58 Dodge and need a set of WCFB's to fit the intake.  I currently have a pair of rebuilt 1960 AFB carburetors that will only fit this intake with a 1" spacer.  Using the spacers and AFBs just isn't the look I wanted, so I was curious to know if anyone would be interested in swapping a good set of WCFB's for a good set of AFB's?

Any takers?
Chris