[FWDLK] 2000 calendar

        Hats off to you Dave!  Received my Forward Look calendar today.  Great
Job!  Congratulations to all who have their cars pictured!  I really
like the extra info included...auto shows etc...
        This calendar will change tradition at our house...the annual fuzzy
animal calendar is history! ( as I choke on cat hair )
        In the spirit of the season, I will give the cat calendar, gift wrapped
in black plastic, to the trashman!
        John in WI