Re: [FWDLK] Merry Christmas from the Dooley's

Re: [FWDLK] Merry Christmas from the Dooley's

>What is Xmass99.exe???
>
>As a general rule, I NEVER open an .exe file - unless I know
>the person. Can you describe this program?
Brian,
This is a Microsoft Greetings Workshop file. exe files make me very nervous
too! I have had a complete system crash twice thanks to surprise E-mail
attachments. Another tricky one to watch for is .com and occassionally .doc
which are only word documents but they can contain virus programs.
Anyway I have downloaded this particular file without any problems. It is
similar to an animated greeting card.
Great card Jim and Joanie!!

Don Roberts
www.mrdonr@hotmail.com