[FWDLK] Save the Fins

Good Morning to all,
        After talking about starting "Save the Fins," in fun, I have decided to
do this for real.  My son and I were talking the last few days, and
thought it might be a nice segment on the website.
        We thought we would dedicate one page of our website to showing other
folks' restoration of FwdLk. cars.  If others were to send their photos,
about 6 or 8, from before, during and after restoration, and a brief
description of their project and maybe a line or two about themselves,
we could rotate them on a regular basis.
        I don't know if anyone else is doing this, but it just may be
entertaining and informative to our group.  We would appreciate any
feedback you may want to share with us.
        Now, time has run out, and I'm already late for chores, so I must put
on my warm and not so fuzzy barn clothes and venture North to our other
farm.
        Thanks for listening,
        John, in boots not made for walkin'