Re: [FWDLK] Check & address labels

>>Anybody know where I might find personal checks and address labels with a<<
>>MoPar theme?  I don't guess they have to be Forward Look, but just
something<< >>that isn't Ford or Chevy related like all of the ones I have
found.<<

Bill, (and All)
    I recently used Classic Impressions for custom checks.  I had unknowingly
run completely out of checks, and was in a real jam.  The bank offered their
usual 2-weeks-to-a-lifetime delivery, so I called the two vendors who usually
advertise in the Mopar Mags.  Classic seemed the most eager to help... I
faxed my order with a deposit slip and they overnighted my checks the
following day.  All for only a couple bucks more than the bank wanted.
They'll even put a custom printed line of your choice on the checks for a
niminal charge (Mopars Rule, The Forward Look, etc.)
    The checks look great, and the service was phenominal.  At the time I
placed my order, they only Mopar related checks were the Muscle car set.
They alternate a red '71 Hemi Cuda Convertible, a green '69 Super Bee 440 6
pack, a blue '69 Hemi Charger 500, a red '69 Dart GTS 340, a panther pink '70
T/A 340 6 pack, and a yellow Superbird 440.
    Maybe with a few gentle suggestions would encourage them to make us a set
with some finned cars, maybe a 300 or two, and a classic Imperial - never
hurts to try...

Have a Safe Holiday,
Steve Charette