[FWDLK] http://www.moparchat.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

I just got the moderator's position for the Flathead Mopar board at Mopar.net.
I tried to post this to the mailing list earlier, but as usual, screwed it up
somehow. Thanks Lars for my usage of your e-mail to piggy back this message on.
The addie for the main directory to the message boards is:
http://www.moparchat.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi
You do have to register to be able to post there, but there is no charge for
this. There is lots of good information on Mopars of all kind there, hope some
of you will find this interesting.
PS: I am Stoga, that was the nick I first registered there as. Just so you
folks know it is me, thanks again!
Phil Patterson